venerdì 4 aprile 2014

Floyd Spotting!

Last Thursday I read an extract about Pink Floyd, that explains the youth of the members. They attended the County High School for Boys. All the members met there. Waters and Roger played in the same team, Barett was already an artist. David Gilmour played with Gordon in the Cambridge group. That school was an inspiration for "The Wall", because teachers beat them, and they wrote in the song, those lines as "We don't need no education" and " No dark sarcasm in the classroom". In effect the bassist sang about sadistic teachers hurt the children anyway they could. I read this extract because I love Pink Floyd, and their psychedelic music. I listen them when I was 8, with my father, from that moment I continue to listen them.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento